- Geographical places:
- The Albanian name for the Bojana River, a river in Albania and Montenegro.
- Buna, Kenya, captured by Italy in the East African campaign of World War II.
Papua New Guinea, where the Battle
of Buna-Gona took place during World War II.
- HMAS Buna (L-132), a landing craft in the Royal Australian Navy, named after the battle and later given to Papua New Guinea
- Buna, Texas
- Buna River (Neretva), flows into the Neretva, in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Buna-Werke, a subcamp of the Auschwitz concentration camp.
Buna may refer to:
- Buna Lawrie, an Australian Aboriginal musician.
- Another name for the Mbum language, an official language of Cameroon
Buna in Bosnian: Buna (čvor)
Buna in German: Buna
Buna in French: Buna